The blog covers The CIMA Student’s journey to becoming a fully qualified CGMA member. As well as aiding my own progress through the CIMA qualification, I hope it will help other students in the same position.
The blog will cover the following topics.
- CIMA exam advice and tips.
- How I passed my latest exams (P2, F2 and E2).
- Specific blog posts on the CIMA syllabus (i.e. Deferred Tax, Change Management)
- Student submissions – CIMA student interviews and studying CIMA in Cameroon.
- Other CIMA topics like mock exam questions.
You can find the latest entries on the CIMA student blog here.
The CIMA case studies are the toughest milestones in the whole qualification! So with this in mind I will dedicate a section to each upcoming case study sitting.
Moreover, I am actually the sitting the CIMA MCS exam in February 2018 so I will be updating the site frequently between now and the exam date in middle of February.
All of the latest articles, resources and preview videos will be available from the pages below.
- Astranti Pass Guarantee for OCS, MCS and SCS courses.
- CIMA Case Study Advice: February 2018 (coming soon)
- OCS pre-seen materials video previews.
- MCS pre-seen materials video previews.
- SCS pre-seen materials video previews.
The CIMA objective tests make up the bulk of the qualification and the new format that was released in 2015 has given students (myself included) a tough learning curve when attempting to pass them first time.
The exams are much more flexible as you sit them on demand whenever suits you but achieving the pass mark of 70% in the 90 minute/60 question exam is a real challenge.
Here are some of the top rated articles on how to pass the CIMA objective tests:
- How I Passed CIMA F2 Exam
- CIMA Objective Test Courses
- Pearson VUE Test Centre
- Objective Test Advice
- Mock Exam Questions for Objective Tests.
Why Study CIMA?
Good Luck and Happy Studying!