CIMA August ’16 Case Study: REVISION CLASSES
I don’t usually have two articles on the same day but I noticed Astranti have their final revision classes coming up for the August case study exams and thought I would share the details for those who are not aware.
Are you worried about the CIMA case study exam coming up?
Is this your first case study exam and you’re looking for that final push to get exam ready?
If so, these LIVE revision master classes will help calm your nerves and give some crucial tips on how to pass the exam.
Revision Class Content
As you can see, the whole day case study revision class covers a lot of information:
- In depth walk through of the post exam guide to clarify exactly what the examiner is looking for.
- Pre-learned paragraphs and how to use the syllabus theory appropriately.
- Time-saving tips.
- Key comments from exam markers – learn where other students have gone wrong.
- Depth of answer – how to integrate theory, detail and dept to your answers.
- Industry examples and analysis.
- Review of the best scripts from other students.
- The top 10 likely issues based on the pre-seen material.
Revision Class Dates
You can find full details below on the revision class content/prices for the operational, management and strategic levels.
If you cannot make the day the class is you held you can still access the recorded version of the class – although there isn’t much time between the class and the exam itself!!
August Case Study Exam Dates
Just as a final clarification, the screenshot below shows all of the dates for the August case study exams taken from the CIMA website.
Good Luck to ALL students taking the case study – please get in touch if you’d like to share your experiences and case study exam tips.
Finally, for those that are interested, I got in touch with Pearson VUE and asked if it’s possible to use pen and paper in the exam to make notes and not the whiteboard and pens that are currently provided.
Personally I find it off putting to use the whiteboard and pen and would much rather use pen and paper – I found I needed a lot of space when making notes and calculations when taking the F2 objective test! I’ll update on this site if I get any feedback from Pearson VUE.